July 15 - Aug 6
The Chicago Speakeasy
Where da dolls and da mugs serve & entertain in this HIGH ENERGY musical comedy. You’ll need the password to get into the joint, cause none of the coppers know Frankie’s Speakeasy is serving hooch.
A fast paced show with audience interaction, mixed with great music, dancing, and laughter. Food is plentiful at Frankie’s Place. Loads of fun for all ages.
July 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, August 5, 6
* Please see our Covid-19 Guidelines on our home page before purchasing tickets.
Special Menus :
Due to limited kitchen staff, we are unable to provide vegetarian,
gluten-free meals, or special diet accommodations.
The Station Dinner Theatre Staff has gone to great extent to make sure our building has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff and performers, is of utmost importance to us.
For public safety reasons, the following guidelines must be followed:
• *Covid policy update: Following the CDC's recommendations, as of April 1st, as long as the transmission rates for Erie County stay in the low to medium range, masks are encouraged to be worn, but not required. (Performers will still be masked while serving.)
If Erie County rises into the high transmission rate category, masking will again be required in all common areas and while watching the performance.
• Temperatures will be scanned for all patrons upon entering the building. If a customer, registers a temperature of 100.4 or more, they will not be admitted to the theatre. Your tickets will be honored for another performance.
• Table size will be limited to 6 people per table, unless all are from the same group/ household.
• Hand sanitizers and anti-bacterial soap has been placed on the lobby and restrooms. Please use them to maintain your safety.
• All performers and staff of The Station Dinner Theatre have been vaccinated. They will be masked and gloved throughout the serving portions of the event. They will not be wearing masks while performing.
These guidelines will be loosened or tightened as the pandemic situation changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.