The Sweet Delilah Swim Club (comedy)
June 4 - June 25
Rae Jean Urbanowicz
A guaranteed HIT!
Five Southern women, whose friendships began many years ago on their college swim team, set aside a long weekend every August to recharge those relationships.
Free from husbands, kids, and jobs, they meet at the same beach cottage, the “Sweet Delilah” on North Carolina’s Outer Banks to catch up, laugh, and meddle in each other’s lives.
THE SWEET DELILAH SWIM CLUB focuses on four of those weekends and spans a period of thirty-three years.
June 4, 5, 11, 12, 18, 25
Wed at Noon June 22
*Weekday matinees are contingent on bus attendance.
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Caesar Salad & Bread
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Due to limited kitchen staff, we are unable to provide vegetarian,
gluten-free meals, or special diet accommodations.
* Please see our Covid-19 Guidelines on our home page before purchasing tickets.
The Station Dinner Theatre Staff has gone to great extent to make sure our building has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff and performers, is of utmost importance to us.
For public safety reasons, the following guidelines must be followed:
• *Covid policy update: Following the CDC's recommendations, as of April 1st, as long as the transmission rates for Erie County stay in the low to medium range, masks are encouraged to be worn, but not required. (Performers will still be masked while serving.)
If Erie County rises into the high transmission rate category, masking will again be required in all common areas and while watching the performance.
• Temperatures will be scanned for all patrons upon entering the building. If a customer, registers a temperature of 100.4 or more, they will not be admitted to the theatre. Your tickets will be honored for another performance.
• Table size will be limited to 6 people per table, unless all are from the same group/ household.
• Hand sanitizers and anti-bacterial soap has been placed on the lobby and restrooms. Please use them to maintain your safety.
• All performers and staff of The Station Dinner Theatre have been vaccinated. They will be masked and gloved throughout the serving portions of the event. They will not be wearing masks while performing.
These guidelines will be loosened or tightened as the pandemic situation changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.