November 30 - December 18
Start your holiday season off right with this heart-warming musical in which the true meaning of Christmas is always celebrated.
Join the Holiday Harmony Singers in the All New 32nd Annual holiday show featuring the 1940s Christmas U.S.O. Show…It’s sure to get even “Scrooge” in the holiday spirit!
Dec 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18
Weds at Noon Nov 30, Dec 7*
Sundays Dec 4, & 18 are SOLD OUT!
Sunday Dec 11 - 15 seats available! Call Now! 1-814-864-2022
Weds Dec 7 is SOLD OUT!
* Please see our Covid-19 Guidelines on our home page before purchasing tickets.
It’s Christmas Eve 1944 and you are part of the studio audience for a “special” live radio broadcast transmitted to our fighting boys overseas.
Capture the feel of the era with well known radio personality, Jimmy Lawrence and the WERE Singers as they bring Christmas to those men and women serving our country in the military.
A humorous “under rehearsed” rendition of “A Christmas Carol”; with “sound effects”, radio commercials from the time, as well as Christmas classics like White Christmas, Go Tell it on the Mountain, I’ll Be Home for Christmas, Santa Baby mixed in with classic 1940’s tunes including Sing, Sing, Sing and Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, all will delight and warm your heart.
A military musical salute to all the branches of the armed forces, soldiers letters to “home” and “letters to Santa” from children complete this journey of a time gone by… we must all never forget.
So, let us help you get into the holiday spirit… featuring a delicious Christmas “Feast”, and ending with the traditional and powerful "Let There Be Peace On Earth".
Homemade Corn Chowder Soup
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Au Gratin Potatoes
Fresh Green Beans
Delicious Pumpkin Pie Crunch
Special Menus :
Due to limited kitchen staff, we are unable to provide vegetarian,
gluten-free meals, or special diet accommodations.
The Station Dinner Theatre Staff has gone to great extent to make sure our building has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff and performers, is of utmost importance to us.
For public safety reasons, the following guidelines must be followed:
• *Covid policy update: Following the CDC's recommendations, as of April 1st, as long as the transmission rates for Erie County stay in the low to medium range, masks are encouraged to be worn, but not required. (Performers will still be masked while serving.)
If Erie County rises into the high transmission rate category, masking will again be required in all common areas and while watching the performance.
• Temperatures will be scanned for all patrons upon entering the building. If a customer, registers a temperature of 100.4 or more, they will not be admitted to the theatre. Your tickets will be honored for another performance.
• Table size will be limited to 6 people per table, unless all are from the same group/ household.
• Hand sanitizers and anti-bacterial soap has been placed on the lobby and restrooms. Please use them to maintain your safety.
• All performers and staff of The Station Dinner Theatre have been vaccinated. They will be masked and gloved throughout the serving portions of the event. They will not be wearing masks while performing.
These guidelines will be loosened or tightened as the pandemic situation changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.